St. Andrew’s School Council is a group of parents, teachers and administrators who facilitate communication and organize fundraising events to help the school and our children. We are involved in many activities, such as:
Information & Communication
- Information Meetings held five times a year to keep parents up to date on what’s happening at the school
- Encourage communication between students, parents, teachers and school, such as the blog posts, guest speakers, etc.
- Fundraising to raise money and community spirit and to support school initiatives, such as
- Pizza lunches, Bake sales
- Music Nights, Movie Nights and Dances
Community Council Chair: Leslie Gage