To all St. Andrew’s Parents,
We’ll have our last Parent Council Meeting this school year on this coming Monday May 16 at 7:00 pm at the school library.
We’ll be making important plans for next year, so your attendance and participation will be much appreciated and needed to help us and the school improve the experience of your children and you at St. Andrew’s.
Please see below the agenda for the meeting. Thank you.
1. Approval of minutes of April 7, 2014 (7:00)
2. School update by Principal and Vice-Principal (7:05)
3. School Board update by Trustee Gerri Gershon (7:30)
4. Parent Council financial report, including wish list update (7:40)
5. Planning & recruitment for next year’s parent council and committees (7:45)
a. Executive committee positions:
Chair, Vice-Chair, Treasurer, Secretary, Committees Coordinator, Communication & Extracurricular activities Coordinator
b. Committees & Teams:
Pizza lunch, Bake sale, SPC card, QSP, Birthday Books, Music events, Movie events, Career event, Brick sale
c. Possible workshops:
Parenting skills, Money management for pre-teens and teens, Cyberspace safety, Dealing with bullying and peer pressure, etc.
d. Donation request:
Adjusting donation request from $50 to $60.
6. Reports by committees – pizza lunch, bake sale, SPC, QSP, birthday books, etc. (8:05)
7. Other business (8:15)
8. Adjournment (8:20)